Maximise real estate value by investing in a repaint
Real estate is a tough game. Sometimes it’s a seller’s market and that means you might have a horrible, run-down hovel and still be able to charge top dollar for it because it’s in the perfect location and demand is out of control
Sometimes it’s a buyer’s market, and every dollar you invest in improving your home and making it look attractive for a potential buyer can be in vain. As a former estate salesman told me once, “It all depends on the market, but there is one place you can hardly ever go wrong—invest in spiffing up your home with a good quality paint job and you will be miles ahead of your neighbour that didn’t!”
Fresh paint makes you think that the owners are dedicated to keeping their property in good condition. That translates into “These people really look after their house, so the rest of it must be good, too!”
We are Renowned for prompt and professional service, we specialise in interior and exterior painting on behalf of rental and investment property managers and owners.
- General painting packages. We can paint exterior walls, roofs, houses and even paint those spaces with difficult access.
- Fast quote and job turnarounds
- Minor Plastering wall damage repairs
- Professional colour consulting with proven colour schemes
- Qualified tradesman that don’t take short cuts
- Premium paints from the major brands of your choice
- Touch up and one coat option (for existing colours)
- Itemised invoicing outlining any damage caused by tenants
- Responsible rental entry procedures including key pickup and return
- Security in the knowledge that you are dealing with a long established business
Premiere is the painter of choice within the rental and property management industry. We have a proven track record of competitive and predictable pricing. As one of our agents would say to her landlord “if you want someone cheap they’re not your painters. But, if you want someone that you can trust to take care of your property these are your guys!”
Request a free quote!
Click the button below to contact us for a free quote!
2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
Refresh or touch up painting & one coat on walls and ceilings in existing colours
$1750 – $2450 plus GST
3 bedrooms, 2 bathroom
$ 3950 – 4950 plus GST